Terms and Conditions ‘GRRR! Yourself Competition’
1. The Competition will be hosted via The Rolling Stones website and Twitter account.
2. 2. The Competition will be open for entries from 0600 Thursday 20th September 2012 to 2359 Monday 12th November.
3. The Competition is open to entrants worldwide, except employees of Universal Music Operations Limited, Aurasma and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Competition.
4. Entrants must ensure that by entering this Competition they are not in breach of any laws, rules, regulations and any other stipulations of the country from which they wish to enter the Competition. Universal Music Operations Limited shall not be liable in any way for the same.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants older than 16 but younger than 18 must seek the permission of their parent or guardian before entering this Competition. Winners of prizes involving travel and accommodation who are under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Universal Music Operations Limited will not be liable for any extra travel or accommodation or any expenses for the accompanying parent or guardian.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Entrants will be required to download the uView app in order to participate in the Competition.
8. Entries may be rejected in the sole discretion of Universal Music Operations Limited.
9. Universal Music Operations Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Universal Music Operations Limited takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Universal Music Operations Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition.
10. Universal Music Operations Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these Terms and Conditions and/ or any other terms that may apply to the Rolling Stones Website. Universal Music Operations Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. There are 50 Prizes available to 50 winners in total. The winners will be selected by the band and Universal Music Operations Limited. The Prizes will be as follows:
35 winners will receive a copy of the 3CD GRRR! Album;
3 winners will receive a Rolling Stones presentation disc with engraved autographs from the band;
10 winners will receive a Special Deluxe Edition of GRRR!
2 winners will receive a special prize to include standard economy international travel and standard accommodation to be officially announced during the Competition entry period.
12. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Non cash Prizes awarded under a Competition are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. Winners will be selected in the week commencing 8th October 2012.
15. By entering the Competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. Universal Music Operations Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Universal Music Operations Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents, negligence or for fraud. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Universal Music Operations Limited, the Rolling Stones and their respective group and affiliate companies, employees, directors and representatives assume no responsibility and are not liable for: (i) the accuracy or otherwise of the prize description or illustration, (ii) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize, (iii) the non-availability, failed, loss, late receipt, interception or damage of any entry, prize-claim, prize, notification or other communication, (iv) any circumstances beyond their reasonable control; or (v) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which winners may be required to pay any time in connection with the prize, including any cost of travel or overnight accommodation.
18. Entrants accept that, if they win, they must be available to use their names and town/city of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the prize promotion and for publicity purposes in any media carried out by Universal Music Operations Ltd/Rolling Stones, without payment or compensation.
19. For a list of winners, please send a stamped self addressed envelope marked ‘GRRR! Yourself Competition’ to the Marketing Department of Polydor Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd, 364-366 Kensington High Street, London W14 8NS, United Kingdom, within 28 days of the end of the week when the draw is made.
20. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. The promoter of this Competition is Universal Music Operations Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 0950138 whose registered office is at 364-366 Kensington High Street, London W14 8NS.